Wednesday 26 November 2014

8 Seconds.

Boo!


Remember me? Didn't think so.

Here I go again, begging for forgiveness.

These pictures have been waiting for their debut since the Labour Day long weekend.

Poor little fellas. Pathetic attempt at blogging, I realize.

This post is so outdated, I'm not really sure what to say. I can say, it was the BEST rodeo weekend to date, due to our (read: Dad's) VIP status. As a result of a donation from the firm, the family got a little seat upgrade...courtside, you might say.







Our new view was especially camera friendly....





Here are some of my favourite pictures (grab yourself a drink, this one is definitely photo heavy).











Is there a chiropractor in the house?



The bravest of them all...





Look at these horses work...






Second thoughts? A lot of contemplation going on by the chutes. 


On second thought, the second thoughts were probably valid...




What does that say? Oh. "Heyyyyyyyyyyy!"





There's even room for the little britches.






 That's all folks.


I hope to make more regular posts, now that I have a little more time on my hands-

...but I know better than to promise anything.



No comments:

Post a Comment