Friday 22 February 2013

Throwing Stones...


Happy Friday!

What are your plans this weekend?

This Morning I'm heading for a swim, and then am off to the hospital to (hopefully) get the results of my MRI. You may remember I went for this appointment more than three weeks ago, waited an hour (they were running behind), got into the doctor's office, only to be told the MRI was there, but the report had not been delivered. At this point (weeks ago), I  thought my foot was "on the mend" (that's me speaking British), so I wasn't very concerned....until the week of my birthday and Copenhagen. The soreness came back and I was quickly back to square one.

Yes, the gift that keeps on giving.

Enough about that.

Big plans tonight-

I'm heading to check out a few bands with a friend and some of his friends, and then we've got a date on the couch to watch Legends of the Fall. I'm looking forward to a relaxing Friday evening with 'Back-from-battle-Brad', I mean 'Tristan'. After that, it's nose in the paper for most of the weekend unfortunately. I do have a funny story about the last time I watched 'Legends of the Fall', but I'm not ready to tell you yet. My ego hasn't quite recovered...

In the mean time, I'll leave you with this...


I'm Sure I look like this with my dominant arm (on a good day), but it made me giggle none the less.







No comments:

Post a Comment